We are excited to announce the introduction of Plexr @aestheticallyyou Plexr is THE GAME CHANGER
Plexr is a revolutionary innovation in the field of aesthetic medicine and surgery. Plexr removes excess skin in a process called sublimation allowing us to tackle a multitude of problems without a single cut or stitch.
The results are INCREDIBLE
What is PLEXR Soft Surgery?: Plexr is a patented new technology that removes excess skin by a process called sublimation. Plexr creates a plasma arc which 'zaps' away excess skin.
Plexr can only be carried out by a fully trained, registered and insured doctor. It is a very safe and effective treatment.
What can Plexr be used for?: The application of Plexr is infinite. It is commonly used to treat areas/problems such as: - brow lift
- saggy skin around the eyes (non-surgical blepharoplasty)
- scars & stretch marks
- acne (active or scars)
- tattoo removal (any colour)
- tightening skin in any part of the body e.g. neck & jowls
- removing benign moles/warts/skin tags/sebaceous cysts
Aftercare: You will need to keep the area clean, moist and protected from sun exposure. You will be given an aftercare kit with creams to be applied twice a day for 7 days. This helps to promote healing and optimise your treatment results. You will need to protect from sun exposure until all of the redness has settled post-treatment.
What are the risks/complications?:
Plexr is very safe, it can even be used on the inner rim of the eye. The side effects of treatment are: - redness - crusting of the skin (a thin crust forms over the area treated with Plexr)
- swelling (for up to 7 days)
- soreness/itching at the treatment site (for up to 7 days) Introductory price £695 Wednesday 7th September Blepharoplasty £495 Belly Button Lift £495 Acne treatment Call 01517090011 #blepharoplasty#blepharoplastyuppereyelid#bellybuttonlift#acnetreatment