Brazilian Beauty Australia (@brazilianbeautyaus)

.
CHEEK FILLER
- Enhance facial contours
- Balance facial features
- Restore cheeks, lines and wrinkles
- Lifts the face
- No downtime
- Lasts up to 2 years
.
.
JAWLINE FILLER
- Decrease appearance of jowls
- Lifts the face and neck
- Defines jawline
- Slimming
- Restores volume loss
- No downtime
- Lasts up to 2 years

Nadene Diokno (@nadenedoesart)

Poor planter has no more flowers
Rando hashtags!!
💧
#planter #sad #red #blue #yellow #tears #💧 #nomore #flowers #frown #☹️ #☹️ #hashtag #art #artoninstagram 💧
Ok byeee! ಠ╭╮ಠ

Brazilian Beauty Spring Hill (@brazilianbeautyspringhill)

Our clinic coordinator Kimberley’s loves how the @asi_skincare dermal roller keeps her skin bright, hydrated and plump! ✨Only one more week left to get your own roller for FREE when you buy two or more ASI products ✨

Sereno Wellness & Spa (@serenowellness)

Stretch marks happen when your skin changes rapidly which is typically associated with rapid growth or rapid weight changes. ⠀
⠀
Laser Skin Resurfacing is an effective stretch mark removal method that treats both the epidermis and dermis. It's commonly used to minimize the appearance of stretch marks on the breasts, stomach, thighs and arms.⠀
⠀
For Booking + Inquiries 📞 Call us at 604-560-8040 or visit www.serenowellness.com ⠀
⠀

Serenity MD (@serenitymd_anaheim)

♛ Keep calm & wrinkle free ♛ Here we have a 20 year old female who wanted botox to prevent deep lines from permanently etching in. Starting young will help maintain a youthful look 👶

Queen Pix 🐱👑 (@pixie.kitty.cat)

I’m actually frowning 99% of my day, the other 1% is meowing/yawning 😮 #frown #alwaysannoyed #meow

Sereno Wellness & Spa (@serenowellness)

There is no better time than now to start investing in your skins health & appearance. We know that when you look good you feel good & you can't put a price tag on feeling confident in your own skin. ⠀
⠀
From preventative botox, laser resurfacing & prp treatments.. we have got your skin covered ✔️ - check out our website for an extensive list of methods.⠀
⠀

Yogini Sally (@yogini.sally)

Little Ali got creative while practicing Pranayama!
Inhale, Smile..Exhale, Frown🙂🙃 Ain't he adorable with his giggles! 💚💙
#pranayama #creative #inhale #smile #exhale #frown #practice #fun #giggles #laughs #kidsyoga #kids #smartkids #creativekids #yoginisofinstragram #yoginis #yogisofinstagram #yoga #yogaforkids
More...